SKS Indigenous Technologies can design, project manage and install a certified structured cabling system that is warranted, not simply to meet, but to exceed your performance needs both now and in the future.
Our system designers have a wealth of experience in many diverse environments including copper twisted pair, optical fibre, local area networks, wide area networks, computer room design, security and surveillance systems and MATV. We provide detailed layouts of all voice and data cabling solutions ensuring effective management of maintenance and future alterations.
During the design phase, SKS Indigenous Technologies will assist in selecting the solution that will meet your needs, ensuring bandwidth needs are met and that each system carries a warranty to allow peace of mind.
We provide on-site training of patching and management as part of our project services to ensure that the physical attributes of the solution are suitable.
- Communications cabling
- Cat7 structured cabling systems
- Cat 6 STP 10 GIG structured cabling systems
- Cat 5E, Cat6
- Cable assemblies & patch cords
- Cable scanning to latest standards
- Fibre optic cabling networks (including desktop and backbone cabling)
- OTDR and TDR testing
- Microwave & wireless solutions
- ISDN and WAN – router, frame relay, private connections
- LAN – Ethernet switches & hubs, token ring, ATM, IBM 3270 etc, together with associated local and network operating systems
- Intelligent building systems
- Network design & implementation
- Voice systems